Sunday, January 30, 2011

Because we just aren't busy enough

I'm going to start by confirming that yes, it is in fact 3 in the morning. I fell asleep for a few hours on the couch earlier tonight and then dove into what should have been done while I was sleeping. I'm getting tired again, so I will hopefully be getting shift 2 of sleep done soon!

Anywho, I'm hearing it pour right now for the first time in a couple of weeks and I'm praying it will be gone by tomorrow afternoon when the jump house is arriving for the twins' party. They turned one last month, but we are just now getting to the party...sorry boys! We are also fully back in re-model mode. The tile is going up in my shower currenty and my closets are in and the trim work that needs to be done for now is done! Woo hoo! All that is left is for the carpet guy to come and do the little touch ups here and there and then we have a lot of painting to do. I'm really getting excited! Also, to add to the craziness of right now, our church has to be out of the space it has been leasing by Monday night. No rest for the Zukowski's! :)

Over and out, good buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment