Saturday, April 3, 2010

Moments

However, it is filled with great moments like all six of us hanging out on the living room floor with the babies watching them hold their little heads up and give us big smiles while big sissy takes pics of them and big bro wrestles with Daddy.

I also cannot believe my girl is 5 now. 5...really?! It's amazing to think how quickly that went by. When we brought her home from the hospital we were terrified and had no clue what to do with her. Now I don't what I would do without her. She is learning to play cards (Go Fish and Crazy 8s are her current favs) and it gets me excited to imagine when everyone else is a little older and we get to sit around playing cards and board games. It's moments like that that help me to see the huge blessing this big family is going to be. And don't get me started on my first born boy. We are having quite the love-fest right now and I don't want it to stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment