Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Joy of...

I just got done watching Julie & Julia and loved it. I want to cook big meals everyday...someday I will be able to cook a couple of big ones a week again. Mike watched it with me and started joking around about what the name of our book would be. Currently it's "The Joy of Raising More Kids than You Intended in a Two Bedroom House." I'm now in love with Julia Child and want to read everything about her. It would at least be a good escape. This parenting twins on top of parenting a 5 and 2 1/2 year old thing is harder than I ever could have imagined. I'm trying to figure out how to do it even a little gracefully and am failing miserably. Tomorrow is a new day, thankfully, I will hopefully do better.

p.s. I know she didn't write the Joy of Cooking. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment