Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday Morning Minus 2 Kids

The school year has begun and so I now have a 1st grader and a preschooler. What that means is that 2 mornings a week I "only" have 2 kids at home. As easy as this sounds they are the 2 most challenging in this house still. ;o)

In becoming a preschooling mom again I have met a fellow mom of twins who has at least one older child. Her twins are just a couple of months younger than mine, but there are some distinct differences between she and I. The first thing I noticed was that she appeared to be freshly showered and made-up. The next was that she looked relatively "thin" and physically unscathed from the ordeal of carrying twins (of course she probably has way more self-control in the eating dept than I do!). While I would jokingly love to say that I "hate" her for this, it's *so* comforting to have weekly contact with someone who's walking in my shoes.

Hope you are having a good start to your school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment