Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Just Awake

It's 2:30 in the a.m. I wonderfully passed out on the couch sometime between 8:30 and 9 woke up around 1 a.m.ish. As I jumped up to make formula, load the dishwasher to run it and make coffee, I check in on the babes. C is just wide awake like it's 6 a.m. and time to get up. At least he's happy...right? Yeah, it's now 2:38 and that boy is still just up. J jumped in on the action and was up crying for about 45 minutes. "This is just for a season. This is just for a season," is the mantra I'm telling myself over and over. I will thankfully never have to go through a baby stage again and somehow my older 2 made it out to the other side and bring me so much joy. The big challenge is to find joy in the now.

Hopefully, good night! (as I typed that I can hear C squealing in delight from his crib...)

No comments:

Post a Comment